Sunday, October 13, 2013

31 Days of Goodwill Style - Day 13 - Styles I Love - Yellow


Today's style I love is just a color, but oh what a color it is. Over the past few years, I have fallen in love with yellow. It's just so bright and cheery, and one of my favorite colors to wear.


I have a yellow skirt, and I love the black and yellow color combo. Now, when I wear that combination inevitably, someone makes a comment about a bumblebee, but I don't care. I love black and yellow together.


I love a yellow scarf! I just found one this weekend, and I can't wait to make a few outfits with it!


Wait! Isn't this outfit basically the first outfit, but mixed up....I don't care! I love it!


I love this outfit! I have a piece similar to all the pieces. Maybe I can make this outfit work for me!

Yellow is just the cheeriest color. It's hard to have a bad day when you are sporting yellow!

Disclaimer: I wrote this post while watching the Georgia game. It's the 3rd quarter and Georgia's is down by 8. I am distracted and depressed. I realize I used the words "I love it" way to much in this post. I apologize, but it's hard to type and yell at the tv at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment