Monday, September 30, 2013

Blessing #219 - Fall Mantel 2013

Fall is here! Fall is here! And yes, even though the highs this week are in the 80s, I'm still calling it fall!

For my fall mantle this year, I just kept it simple and pulled a few things together that I already had.


My favorite part of this mantel is the sign.  Psalms 126:3 is one of my favorite verses that reminds me of gratitude.

That board is actually the side of a drawer that we pulled out of a dresser.  The drawer fell apart, but I just couldn't get rid of the board.

I'm so glad I didn't.  I just love everything about this sign.  A board made new used to show a verse about what God has done for me. He makes broken things new!


Tomorrow, I start 31 Days of blogging! Last year, I wrote about 31 Days to Love you Home, and I can't wait to start this year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment