Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Blessing #155 - Christmas Mantle

Before we left for Georgia, I put up the Christmas tree and fixed up the Christmas mantle. Who cares if it was November twenty something? I knew I would be a little down when I got back, and having my Christmas decorations would cheer me up.

Here it is....


I just loOoOoOoOoOove it! When I saw the wreath over the chalkboard on Pinterest, I knew that would be my centerpiece.  I didn't have a wreath, but I knew Goodwill always has wreaths.  I found this one for $2.  I love everything about it!


When Shad found this lantern at a yard sale, I knew it would look great on my Christmas mantle.  I needed some height so I sprayed some poster board with spray adhesive, placed some dollar tree wrapping paper on it, and then made a cone.


Here's one last picture of the mantle....


But wait! Normally, I stop my mantle pictures here, but there is more.  You can see a little sneak peek in this picture. Come back tomorrow, and I'll show you how I made over our entire fireplace!

Note: I'm sharing this host at the Deck the Halls Pinning Party. 
Goodbye House Hello Home

No comments:

Post a Comment