Monday, October 29, 2012

31 Days {Day 29} Coffee Station


During Shad's birthday week, I made him a coffee station.  With the cold weather approaching, I knew he would love a nice place for his coffee in the morning.

I put the coffee station in the cabinet right above the Keurig, which we got at a thrift store for $5. Not....even.....kidding.

Here is the finished product....


Originally, I tried to make some cute coffee mugs, but it was a failure after the letters come off.



The K-cup holder is actually a spice rack I found at Goodwill for $2.  Originally, I tried a K-cup holder I found at Kohl's, but it was too big for the cabinet. The spice rack is perfect and it swivels.

 
The little basket is from Dollar Tree.  I put the label on "shadbucks." Inside is creamer, sugar, caramel syrup, and some chocolate powder.


He doesn't drink coffee every day, but when he does he loves how nice this looks.







1 comment: