Saturday, October 27, 2012

31 Days {Day 27} Labels


I have eluded to it before, but I think I may have a bit of a problem.  I may have an addiction to labeling.

Here are a few examples of my labeling problem.





I don't care if I have a problem! I love it!








I realized I hit rock bottom when I labeled this.....



You know! People could get confused and think, "What is that giant stainless steel fixture in the kitchen....Oh! It's says trash on it. That must be the trash can.  Thanks Stephanie, for clarifying that for me."

It definitely is an extra effort to label things (although it is much easier with my Sillouette) but it's worth it.  After I labeled my pantry, I noticed how neat and organized it stayed.  As I labeled other things, they stayed neat too.

For some reason, if something is labeled Shad and I both seem to just follow what the label says.  When I label an area, it just seems to calm it in my mind.  Later, my mom heard on a show that labeling helps people with ADHD.  I'm not saying.....but I'm just saying.

Maybe I do have a problem, but it has definitely helped my kitchen seem more peaceful, and Shad doesn't ask, "Where does this go," nearly as much!


 

1 comment: