Friday, October 19, 2012

31 Days {Day 19} Chalkboards



One of my favorite wall decorations is chalkboards.  With a little quart of chalkboard paint, you can make almost anything a chalkboard.


Shad rolls his eyes every time I pull this can out, and says, "Not another chalkboard."  He thinks I like chalkboards a little too much.

Here are a few of the chalkboards in my home....

The chalkboard doors on this wardrobe really make a statement.



I love chalkboards so much I painted one from floor to ceiling in my pantry.....okay. Maybe Shad is a little right.


Chalkboards allow me to change out my artwork with the seasons and my mood.  Here is how I've used a mirror that I painted with chalkboard paint throughout the seasons.








If you are loving these looks check out this pinterest board for chalk art inspiration, and this board and this board for chalkboard paint ideas.

One can of chalkboard paint costs about $10, but the possibilities are endless. Your husband will get sick of chalkboards before you run out of chalkboard paint. Trust me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment