Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Project Life: April 25 - May 1

If you want to see more Project Life posts, click on the badge at the top of the post to go to The Mom Creative.

Last week it was a broken camera, this week I had a full memory card most of the week. Now, I've got a camera and an empty memory card. We are back in business!!! All these pictures were taken last Tuesday, April 26.

Cargo pockets seemed like a good idea. Brandon was just excited he could carry more stuff. The hat is Collin's Christmas hat.


Brandon wanted to play the ipod touch, so I used the double seater at Kohl's. Part of me wanted to tell B to sit down right, but a bigger part of me liked that he wanted to help his brother.


My boys!!!


He will be six months on May 4. I just can't believe it.



1 comment:

  1. i didn't relize he was born on my grandson austin birthday , austin will be 12 on may 4 th , happy birthday collin .

    ReplyDelete