Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blessing #52 - Our Rhododendron

We have a large rhododendron outside our living room window that I has brightened up my view at all week.

This rhododendron sits there all year, and for a couple of weeks every year it blooms to scream at us, "Oh by the way, I'm gorgeous!"



I love having fresh (free) flowers in our house, and after taking that picture of our rhododendron, I couldn't resist cutting some blooms. Don't worry, I cut the ones toward the bottom.



Pink blooms and an aqua ball jar...be still my heart!



Our table...I still have not hung those last two plates on my plate wall. I've been looking at our rhododendron all week.

Having fresh flowers livens up the whole house, and it is totally worth the extra allergy pills and the either bee sting or spider bite I got doing it. I never thought I would say this, but I really hope it's a bee sting!

No comments:

Post a Comment