Friday, April 1, 2011

Five minute Friday: a few of my favorite things...

I'm joining Five Minute Friday over at the Gypsy Mama. The rules for the post are that it only has to take you five minutes to write. This week's topic is...


A few of my favorite things...


Ball jars, and flowers, and old Pyrex dishes.

bright colored purses and Lisa Leonard jewelry

finding "You have a package" slip in our PO box

These are a few of my favorite things.

BBQ, twangy accents, and all things southern.

horses, corn, the Bay and all things eastern shore.

These are a few of my favorite things .

Brandon when he first wakes up, and is still kind of sleepy.

Collin when he rolls around squealing all over our floor.

Shad when he plays with our boys.

These are a few of my favorite things.



4 comments:

  1. I found myself singing along with your post! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ball jars are amongst some of my favorite things, also! I have a 1/2 gallon Atlas full of fresh flowers right this second. :) Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always dreamed I would marry a man with an accent...any accent would have been okay. Alas, I married another Southern Californian. ;) I love fresh cut flowers. My favorite part of weddings are the flowers. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete