Monday, March 7, 2011

Project Life- February 28 - March 6


If you want to see more Project Lifes, click on the badge at the top of the post to go to The Mom Creative.


Wednesday, March 2- Does anyone else feel like their heart is going to burst out of their chest when they see this picture, and does anyone else feel the need to wail things like, "Never grow up!!!" Oh. Just me. Ok.

Friday, March 4- B told me that he was going to teach Collin about big machines. It actually looks like Collin is interested.

Friday, March 4- Shad participated in his school's alumni game. I wasn't able to get a good action shot of him playing, but I like this picture of him taking a break. He had so much fun.


Saturday, March 5- What a smile!!! He turned four month old this week.


Sunday, March 6- B used his fire trucks as roller skates. He was actually really good at it, but I just happened to get a picture of him falling.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics. Everyone is growing up so much. #3s#1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, these pics are great! I love seeing the boys and showing the pics to their cousins.

    ReplyDelete