Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Project Life- February 6 - 13


If you want to see more Project Lifes, just click on the badge at the top of this post. This week my pictures aren't spread out. I will do better next week!



Thursday, February 10- B had his Valentine's party at preschool. He was so excited he sat at the window waiting to go. This is him with his Valentine's!


Thursday, February 10- This was his valentine! He's my crazy guy!



Saturday, February 12- I think he is convinced that he can move things with his mind.



Sunday, February 13- He's getting so big. That makes me happy and heartbroken all at the same time


Sunday, February 13- can't........take.......so much......cuteness!....Feel the need....to give him a hug!



Sunday, February 13- Me and my little guy were hanging out in the church nursery so I started snapping self portraits. Doesn't he seem so interested?


Don't forget to sign up for the $20 Dayspring giveaway here


No comments:

Post a Comment