Friday, February 25, 2011

Give me Five Friday - {things I may have done this week}


I've had a busy week, so I'll recap it in this Give me Five.

{five things I may have done this week}



1. I may have wasted two hours of my life watching the Bachelor. (By the way, it's great to love your job, but when you love to embalm people that's just creepy! If you watched it you know what I mean. )

2. I may have washed out and reused a Sonic cup one time for my tea. That styrofoam makes a drink taste better! I'm sure there is probably some chemical that leaks out when you rewash the cups, but they must be tasty chemicals because my tea was great!

3. While I was working in the kitchen, Shad yelled out the final jeopardy question. I may have felt like a genius because I knew the answer, but then I may have been humbled when I realized it was "Teen Jeopardy." At least it wasn't "Celebrity Jeopardy."

4. I may have put a bib on Collin with the name "Brandon" embroidered on it. He was drooling like Beethoven the St. Bernard, and I was running low.

5. We live in an older home, and I may have forgotten Shad was in the shower and cut the water on in the kitchen. When Shad yelled out, I may have snickered to myself, and I may have hesitated about five seconds before I cut the water off.

Again, I'm not admitting to anything, I'm just saying I may have done these things.

2 comments:

  1. I may have done some of those things in the past also. Great to know I'm not the only one & the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree. #3s#1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have also been watching that Bachelor and know exactly what you mean!!

    ReplyDelete