Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Project Life- January 10 - 16




Week two of Project Life 2011! Thanks to a fellow Project Lifer, I decided to try the digital version of Project Life. I loved it and will definitely use it. If you want to see other Project Lifes just click on the badge up top.

Tuesday, January 11- Tigger! Put your tongue back in your mouth.

Wednesday, January 12- Snow day!

Thursday, January 13- Brandon decided to put on a concert for us before he went to bed.

Friday, January 14- Goodwill of Delaware audition!!!

Saturday, January 15- Collin doesn't smile much, but when he does our entire house stops (even Brandon) to watch him.

Saturday, January 17- B wanted a snack and announced that he wanted peanut butter crackers with chocolate chips. I had to take a picture of the proud chef with his "recipe."

Sunday, January 16- Because I grew up in warm Georgia, this frozen river just amazes me.


6 comments:

  1. Looks great! I like it very much. Collin looks so cute smiling. Brandon you'll have to play a song for MiMi & Poppy on your guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots!! Our cats look alike!!

    And those crakers look yummy♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photo's.. love the chef and his food cretaion..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Photo's! I'm glad you like the digital version :) I am finding out different ways to really make it my own, hope you are as well. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great week....may have to try that new "recipe" from the aspiring chef ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I came visiting your blog from Jessica's PL Tuesday's. Your Kids are adorable, I especially like the one with the recipe!

    ReplyDelete